December 24, 2020 – December 29, 2020!
SPACE IS LIMITED! BOOK NOW!
Cross-Island Tour Includes:
5-days, 4-nights, 3-cycling days of majestic ocean views, eco-bike friendly private accommodations nestled in Jamaica’s most tranquil parts of the island.
Tour routes are along the north coast of Jamaica. Accommodations located in Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, and Port Antonio.
Ride approximately 30-40 miles every morning along the North Coast Highway from Ocho Rios to Port Antonio. Routes will take us into the hills and mountains of Jamaica where you’ll “put the power to the legs” but don’t worry our exceptional tour guides will be with you along the way lending a push if needed. We’ll stop in parish towns to sample the fresh fruits, sugar cane and coconut water directly from the coconut. Experience Jamaica as we travel to your next accommodations in time for lunch, rest and relaxation.
- Support vehicle
- Police escorted tours
- All accommodations
- Entrance fee to Falls
- Complimentary breakfast each tour day
- Airport transfers both arrival and departure
- Refreshment stops (Fruit/Snacks/Water)
- Bike set up and break down for bike boxes
- Eco/bike-friendly tree house or cottage style accommodations
- Professional coaching from a member of the Jamaica Cycling Federation
- Thirty (30) Day Advanced Booking & Payment Required Cross-Island Tours
- Professional tour guides certified by the Jamaica Tourism Board and the Jamaican Cycling Federation to assist along all routes
- Gratuities, however, appreciated
- Alcoholic beverages and/or cannabis
- Traveler’s Medical Insurance
- Lunch and dinner unless noted
- Entrance/activities fees at any accommodations or attraction sites unless noted
Call: (202) 375 4148